Sunday, July 11, 2010

Why is my heart popping?

My dad is trying to tell me I pulled a peck muscle...and since it is swollen it is making a popping noise. I was punching a bag yesterday, and I could have pulled something. I feel pain starting from under my breast, up to my collar bone and shoulder. The sharp pain happens when I inhale. And the repeated popping happens with the heart beat, and only when I am leaning more to the left side. If there is no noise, you can hear it. The pop itself is not causing pain. Help anyone?

Why is my heart popping?
Rest assured, it is not your heart that is popping.





I would call NHS Direct for further advice, just in case there is a musculoskeletal problem.
Reply:Your dad is right. this happened to me and I thought I was dieing.

dental associates

No comments:

Post a Comment