Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dislocated shoulder?

yep im know to be the one who gets the most injuries, and the stupidist ones, imn still recovering from a dislocated toe and torn muscle, for getting my foot stuck on the ground during a sparring match!





okay so last night i was tossing and turning as ussual, i guess i did something weird with my arm, and i hear a big *pop* and my shoulder started hurting like hell, now i can barely move it, not becuase of weakness but becuase of pain, it seems like where the collar bone ends, t the shoulder hurts mostly, this morning i could press on it and i could feel it go down, atfer moving my shoulder around, i heard another "pop" and now it does not do that. long story short, DO I NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR? AND HOW SOON? my mom wont take me for a couple days "to see how things go"

Dislocated shoulder?
Sounds like it popped back in. See a Dr. ASAP.
Reply:it probably popped back in but you should go and get hat checked out just in case :)


No comments:

Post a Comment