Sunday, July 11, 2010

What to do for my bad burn?

I got a really bad sunburn on Monday(3/24) and it was blistering and it was really nasty


this is on my neck by the way. like by my collar bones area


i have gotten bad burns before


i'm only 15 years old


and it is now a week later and it still looks nasty..the blisters popped and i'm peeling and it almost looks like there are patches on my skin or even scab looking


and the scabs are red


the skin is still warm


and i have a couple dis-coloration spots on my neck and my face as well(i was also burned there but not as bad as my neck)


do you think i should get it checked out


and what do you think my chances of any cancer related things in the future would be?


also what should i do about the burn? it's really itchy but it hurts i have been taking ibprofin(800 mg)


and it is really stiff and scaly %26amp; i have been putting lotion %26amp; aloe vera on it occasionly, the lotion more often though


i can barely move my neck from side to side


and sorry this is so jumpy.. just read and you will find the q!

What to do for my bad burn?
You definitely need to get looked at--it sounds like a serious burn, %26amp; if not taken care of properly, it can leave bad scars..
Reply:I think you should go get it checked out by a doctor because discoloration could be a sign of cancerous moles and such. My mom's friend told me to buy "Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E". I've had a sunburn only a few times and none were as severe as yours. I don't remember if the product worked that particularly well but it does smell very good and it heals your skin. But next time, put on sunscreen to avoid this problem!


No comments:

Post a Comment