Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shoulder Pain?

For the past few days the top of my shoulder where the collar bone meets the humerus has been hurting along with the area in front of my shoulder.





Also I have a history of my shoulder making a popping/clicking sound when I raise my arm above my head. I went to an orthopedist and they said nothing was wrong. But I believe that something is wrong because the shoulder pain keeps happening over and over again. In the same location each time also.





Does anyone know what could be causing the pain?

Shoulder Pain?
I have the exact same problem you are describing. It does hurt. I have also dislocated my elbow 22 times. So I don't think it is that.


What I have found that I think is the problem is that I have loose ligaments. While every joint in my body seems to crack my shoulder is something different.





I think I have shoulder instability. See the links below that I have been researching the last couple of days while trying to find an answer.
Reply:Does it hurt when you move your arm? Does it radiate anywhere? Does anything make it better or worse? What kind of pain is it? Sharp, dull, aching?





You might have some arthritis. Try some heat packs and some advil (take with food), and you might want to ask your doctor for a referral to a rheumatologist. However, it could also be a number of other things, but seeing as the orthopedist has ruled out those, I'd say arthritis could be the culprit and that's definitely a rheumatologists area.





Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment