Sunday, July 11, 2010

More powere in your dives?

i was on a dive team last year but i injured my collar bone over the winter and it pops of the joint up when i use my arms to much so when i dive i cant use my arms to give swing me into the flips and other dives any tips on how i can push off more just using my feet

More powere in your dives?
You need to make sure that you lunge into the end of your hurdle. A really deep knee bend before you leave the board, do not pound the board though. Make the board push you. Drive the dive with your knees.
Reply:Power comes from strength and spring. Make sure you get a deep knee bend and push all the way through quickly to get the most power out of your dives.





You should see a doctor about the collar bone injury before you try to return to diving.

dental offices

No comments:

Post a Comment