Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bench pressing accident?

A few years ago while while brench pressing only 185 lbs. I felt a pop near the left lower side of my collar bone.Im able to do push ups, but I cant bench press any more. I had an MRI but nothing was found. Any ideas what could be wrong and what can be done to fix this ?

Bench pressing accident?
I had a similar accident while benching


several years ago, and am now only


able to press with my left arm. Same


with pushups-- my left does all the work.





Maybe you have long arms like I do--


I think there are leverage issues that


come into play on the bench. If so,


I wonder if we were just not meant to


do that particular exercise.





Tried a universal set-up? I can manage


the bench on that but not so well using


free weights.


No comments:

Post a Comment